- Responsible for contacting all re-hirable ex-crew and checks their availability for possible vessel assignment.
- Responsible for updating Daily Status Report.
- Prepares Character Verification Form (CVF) and transmits them thru fax or email to previous employer for the required information.
- Contacts and sends seafarers to Medical Clinics, and monitor status up to the time the seafarer’s is declared “ Fit to Work”.
- Endorses seafarers to for training to Training Dept.
- Responsible for informing the Seafarers of what documents they still need for possible Vessel assignment.
- Arranges the PTA advise/ flight arrangements of the joining crew at the airlines
- Performs the duties of the Fleet Manager in his absence.
- Prepares POEA Contract of Employment of the crew.
- Prepares correspondences for STCW endorsement processing.
- Assists and monitors seafarers’ requirements/flow of documents as: SMS Familiarization, PDOS, uniforms, allotment forms, etc.
- Performs dispatching procedures, final crew briefing and prepares “ Letter to the Master” and other documents to be signed by the joining seafarers to be sent to the Principal, Agent, or Master
- Filing and maintaining of all seafarer SAF files in accordance with approved procedures, as well as filing the in and out communication.
- Responsible for sending of crew documents to the Principals.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Management.