- Good oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Willing to work under strict supervision
- College graduate (new graduates may also apply)
- Work experience in a manning agency not required
- Receives seafarer’s original documents and update QR-GEN-DRR Documents Received and Request Form to confirm receipt of documents.
- Checks the validity and authenticity of the documents of the seafarers.
- Prepares/encode Curriculum Vitae (CVs) of the seafarer for all the principals.
- Responsible in scanning of all documents (i.e. Seafarer’s 201 files, important docs etc.)
- Receiving valid documents of crew and passing them thru Ultra Violet Light machine to check its authenticity.
- Checking the crew’s lacking certificates according to the training matrix of principals and endorse to Crewing Officers/Training Assistant for counter-checking.
- Responsible for sending of crew documents to the Principals.
- Assist the Crewing Officers in preparing documents for dispatching.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Management.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY BRING THEIR PERTINENT DOCUMENTS AND APPLY PERSONALLY FROM MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS, 9:00 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M. AT
4723 ARELLANO STREET CORNER ZOBEL ROXAS STREET,
BRGY. PALANAN, MAKATI CITY
TELS. NOS. 550-1052 / 403-2480 FAX NO. 550-1097
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Previous applicants need not apply”